Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
On Monday 5/7/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Burglary – residence / Thunderbird Dr.(Rpt’d at 3:31 PM) – Resident came home to find residence broken into.
If anyone has information on this incident you are urged to contact the
Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Monday 5/7/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
000 Total calls
• 6 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 30 Patrol & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 15 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 1 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• 1 Burglary (Above)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
2 Arrests; (1 Warrants, 1 Drug/Domestic Related)
The Monday 5/7/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Tuesday everyone… We will be here!