Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Wednesday 4/25/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/26/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Larceny / From MV – (4/26/18) Stolen Reg. Plate / CT "AJ39372"
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Wednesday 4/25/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
115 Total calls
• 8 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 56 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 11 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
4 Arrests; (1 Domestic Related, 1 Motor Vehicle Related, 2 Drug)
The Wednesday 4/25/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Thursday everyone… We will be here!