Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Monday 4/16/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/17/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Larceny – (4/17/18) Theft from MV @ 469 Rubber Ave. - Pocketbook was
stolen from her car while she was getting gas. Party got into a red
unknown vehicle – Possibly a Red Toyota Rav 4
If anyone has
information on these incidents you are urged to contact the Naugatuck PD
at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The Monday 4/16/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
114 Total calls
• 11 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 46 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 12 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 1 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
6 Arrests; (3 Warrants, 1 Domestic Related, 1 Protective Order Violation, 1 Motor Vehicle Related)
The Monday 4/16/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Tuesday everyone… We will be here!