Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
**ALERT – Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running
with keys in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported
in the Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways
& parking lots.
On Thursday 1/4/18 The Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Stolen MV / 2013 Acura ILX – 4Dr Black – CT Reg# 125-ZYC – Stolen from General Pulaski Way on 1/4/18 at approx 12:25 AM.
• Stolen MV / 2014 Ford Explorer – SUV White – CT Reg# AJ77539 – Stolen
sometime during the night (Wed 1/3/18 into Thurs 1/4/18) from residence
on Valley Drive
If anyone has information on these incidents you
are urged to contact the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD
Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The X Thursday 1/4/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
111 Total calls
• 5 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 48 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 1 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
1 Arrests; (1 DWI)
The Thursday 1/4/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Weekend everyone… We will be here!