Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
**ALERT – Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running
with keys in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported
in the Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways
& parking lots.
On Tuesday 1/2/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Vandalism – Residence – Gabriel Drive – Windows Broken
• Vandalism – Car – Church St.
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Tuesday 1/2/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
109 Total calls
• 5 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 35 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 15 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 4 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
2 Arrests; (1 Warrants, 1 Motor Vehicle Related)
The Tuesday 1/2/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Wednesday everyone… We will be here!