Clearing overnight with a low of about 45 Degrees….
Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
NPD CALL ACTIVITY REPORT:
The Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest yesterday:
• Larceny – From Residence – (Rpt’d Sat 10/22/17) - Husqvarna hand-held leaf blower taken from yard.
If anyone has information on this incident you are urged to contact the
Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Weekend NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
185 Total calls
• 13 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 52 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 29 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
4 Arrests; (3 Motor Vehicle Related, 1 Domestic Related)
The Weekend NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Monday everyone… We will be here!