Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
***BRIDGE CLOSURE NOTICE***
The Prospect Street Bridge (Rt 68) will be closed in both directions
for planned construction beginning Saturday morning 7/29/17 through 6:00
PM on 7/29/16. Please plan ahead
and use alternate routes to avoid being delayed.
NPD CALL ACTIVITY REPORT:
The Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest yesterday:
• Burglary (To Residence) – Forced entry through screen window / home ransacked / Rubber Ave.
• Larceny – Childs toys taken from yard (playhouse / wagon) – Bear Paw Rd.
• Larceny – Residential Shed – Chain saw taken – Mulberry St.
• Vandalism – residential garage windows broken – Celentano Dr.
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Monday 7/24/17 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
112 Total calls
• 9 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 28 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 7 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• 1 Vandalism (Listed Above)
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
10 Arrests; (1 Motor Vehicle Related, 5 Warrants, 2 Shoplifting / Drug
Possession Related, 1 Drugs, 1 Breach of Peace/Disorderly Conduct)
The Monday 7/24/17 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Tuesday everyone… We will be here!