Good Friday morning all …
Today is expected to remain HOT … highs in the upper 80’s to low 90’s … stay cool and hydrated … relief coming over the weekend with highs in the 70’s! … Enjoy!!
Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
NPD CALL ACTIVITY REPORT:
The Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest yesterday:
- Burglary – Rpt’d Thurs @ 2:24 AM – Dunkin Donuts New Haven Rd
- Vandalism – Rpt’d Wed @ 3:23 PM – New Haven Rd. – Several cars damaged
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The Wednesday and Thursday NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
168 Total calls
- 15 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
- 56 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
- 9 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
- 5 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
- 1 Vandalisms (Above)
- 1 Burglaries (Above)
- No Robberies
4 Arrests; (2 Motor Vehicle Related, 1 Disorderly Conduct, 1 DWI, )
The Wednesday 5/17/17 and Thursday 5/18/17 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Weekend everyone… We will be here!