Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open (One Way)
NPD CALL ACTIVITY REPORT:
The Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest yesterday:
• Counterfeit – we received a report of two counterfeit $100.00 being passed at local businesses
? Rosenblatts on Maple St.
? Game Stop at 799 New Haven Rd.
• Larceny from Vehicle’s – We received 3 reports of vehicles being broken into and items being taken from 1081 New Haven Road
• Larceny / Lost or Stolen Registration Plate – CT “AD51225” / Rpt from 933 Rubber Ave.
• Vandalism – Pondview Dr – damage to mailbox
• **MISSING PERSON** – Christopher Schatz – W/M, 5’8”, 145 Lbs, Brown hair, Hazel eyes – Last Seen on Wednesday 2/22/17 / http://www.naugatuckpd.org/…/17.5288_Updated_MISSING_PRESS_…
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Tuesday 2/28/17NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
98 Total calls
• 6 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 25 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 7 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 1 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• 1 Vandalisms (Above)
• No Burglaries
• No Robberies
5 Arrests; (1 Juvenile Related, 1 Motor Vehicle Related, 2 larceny , 1 Criminal Mischief)
The Tuesday 2/28/17 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Wednesday everyone… We will be here!