Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Monday 4/23/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/24/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
If anyone has information on this incident you are urged to contact the
Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Monday 4/23/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
167 Total calls
• 13 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 65 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 41 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
4 Arrests; (2 Domestic Related, 1 Probation Violation, 1 Motor Vehicle Related)
The Monday 4/23/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Tuesday everyone… We will be here!