Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Thursday 4/12/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/13/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Evading MV – Spring Street @ Approx 12:00 PM / Vehicle and Fire
Hyydrant Struck by unknown vehicle / Possible Black MV with passenger
If anyone has information on these incidents you are
urged to contact the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD
Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The Thursday 4/12/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
145 Total calls
• 16 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 36 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 25 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 2 Motor Vehicle Accidents (1 Evading MV Accident)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
7 Arrests; (1 Shop Lifting, 2 Warrants, 1 DWI, 2 Motor Vehicle Related, 1 Drug)
The Thursday 4/12/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Friday everyone… We will be here!