Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Thursday 4/5/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/6/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Evading MV / Property Damage – 439 Prospect St – Mail Box Hit
• Larceny – Residence – Nancy Lane – Residence “Skirting” stolen
• Shoplifting – Business / New Haven Rd – Suspect was a white male –
Approx 6ft Tall with Gray / Blue Hoodie & Camo style pants – Stole
headphones for gaming system.
If anyone has information on these
incidents you are urged to contact the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or
the NPD Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The Thursday 4/5/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
132 Total calls
• 13 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 37 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 39 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 3 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
6 Arrests; (2 Warrants, 1 Domestic Related, 1 Protective Order Violation, 1 Motor Vehicle Related, 1 Juvenile Arrests)
The Thursday 4/5/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report: