Maple St – Open *ONE WAY ONLY – Coming INTO Town
Prospect St - Open
*Note that as of 4/3/18 the Maple Street Bridge is open ONE WAY ONLY coming INTO town from South Main Street.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Wednesday 4/4/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (4/5/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Wednesday 4/4/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
147 Total calls
• 11 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 44 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 36 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• N0 Motor Vehicle Accidents
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
3 Arrests; (1 Juvenile Warrant, 2 Motor Vehicle Related)
The Wednesday 4/4/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Thursday everyone… We will be here!