Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Tuesday 3/27/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (3/28/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• CAR BREAK Ins – Reports of numerous car break ins were reported to
NPD on Tuesday morning on the following roads: Pembrook Rd, South Main
St, Windview Dr, Tyler Hill Rd.
• Vandalism – House Egged – Millville Ave
• Vandalism – Nails scattered at end Driveway – Fredrick St.
If anyone has information on these incidents you are urged to contact
the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or the NPD Confidential Tip Line at
The Tuesday 3/27/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
140 Total calls
• 11 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 45 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 25 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 3 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
5 Arrests; (2 Warrants, 1 Domestic Related, 1 Protective Order Violation, 1 Drug)
The Tuesday 3/27/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Wednesday everyone… We will be here!