Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open
***Winter Weather Related Town Ordinances Reminders***
Please remember that on snow days the Borough of Naugatuck parking ban is in effect ... and lasts 12 hours after snow stops.
The Borough of Naugatuck Winter Weather Related Ordinances and Fines can be found at:
The list of Parking Ban -Road Exemptions can be found at:
....In addition to the parking ban, Borough residents are reminded of
Town Ordinance 16-8 which requires the owner / occupant of any premises
to remove snow/ice from the sidewalks fronting or adjoining any street
or public place within the borough....
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
Over the 3/10/18-3/11/18 Weekend the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Missing Person – (3/12/18) Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Missing Person – (3/12/18) Juan ESPINAL / 41 Yrs Old (Reported
Missing on 3/6/18) – Subject last seen walking from home on Oak Street
• Burglary / Reported Residential / Buritt Place –
(Reported on 3/11/18 @ 6:39 PM) Resident advised police that someone
broke into home overnight
If anyone has information on these
incidents you are urged to contact the Naugatuck PD at 203-729-5221 or
the NPD Confidential Tip Line at 203-720-1010.
The 3/10/18-3/11/18 Weekend NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
187 Total calls
• 17 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 48 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 37 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• 5 Motor Vehicle Accidents (None serious)
• No Vandalisms
• 1 Burglary (Listed above)
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
5 Arrests; (2 DWI, 1 Juvenile / Disorderly Conduct, 2 Motor Vehicle Related)
The 3/10/18-3/11/18 Weekend NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Monday everyone… We will be here!