Prospect St - Open
Maple St - Open
The Naugatuck Winter Weather Parking Ban is in Effect for Wednesday 2/7/18
Parking Reminder during Periods Of Snow Or Ice
The Borough of Naugatuck Parking Ban Sec. 18-108;
“No vehicle may park on any highway of the borough from the beginning
of snow or ice fall, or other dangerous ice conditions until twelve (12)
hours after the cessation of such conditions”
***IF YOU SEE SOMETHING- SAY SOMETHING!!***
Help us to help you in keeping our streets cleared and sidewalks and
walkways cleared of snow ... Citizens encountering winter parking ban
violations and winter snow ordinance violations are encouraged to report
these to the Naugatuck PD (203) 729-5221 and/or Naugatuck Street
Department (203) 720-7071.
LOCK YOUR CARS – DON’T LEAVE THEM RUNNING OR UNSECURED!
Please lock your cars and DO NOT leave your vehicle running with keys
in the ignition – There have been numerous car thefts reported in the
Naugatuck Valley area where cars have been stolen from driveways &
On Tuesday 2/6/18 the Naugatuck PD investigated the following incidents of interest:
• Larceny / Cell Phone – Victim reported cell phone stolen while at Big Y Store on Bridge St.
• Missing Person Christine CARRERO / 16 Yrs Old (Reported Missing on 2/5/18)
• Illegal Solicitation – Beebe St – Citizens reported a private company
soliciting with representatives claiming to be from Eversource –– If
anyone encounters the company utilizing mis-representation tactics
please contact the NPD.
The Tuesday 2/6/18 NPD Call Activity Report is attached with some additional highlights below:
123 Total calls
• 10 Ambulance (Medical Assist Calls)
• 48 Door & School Checks / Burglar Alarm Checks (Residential / Commercial)
• 26 Motor Vehicle Enforcement Stops
• No Motor Vehicle Accidents
• No Vandalisms
• No Burglaries
• No Stolen MVs
• No Robberies
10 Arrests; (1 Shop Lifting, 3 Warrants, 4 Motor Vehicle Related, 1 Drug, 1 Weapons in MV)
The Tuesday 2/6/18 NPD Shift Analysis Report:
Have a great Wednesday everyone… We will be here!